Mahansaria Group, consists of the companies and investments of the Mahansaria Family, comprising of Mr Ashok Mahansaria and Mr Yogesh Mahansaria. Core strength of Mahansaria Family is successfully establishing and scaling up global businesses, with strong skill sets in strategy & organisation development, project design & execution, world-class manufacturing and establishing global sales & distribution. Leveraging these skill sets, over last 30 years, they have built 3 industry-leading businesses in the fields of Off-Highway Tires and Paper boards, whilst being involved in the creation of one of India’s leading fabric brands.
Mahansaria Group has incubated manufacturing oriented global businesses
1. Mahansaria Tyres Private Limited (MTPL) – With an investment of over USD 100 million in Phase 1, MTPL has launched a global brand “Ascenso” for the off the road tyres market. Ascenso as a brand will cater to the needs of three key global segments: Agriculture, Industrial & Construction and Earth Mover.
2. SYAM Trelleborg Tires LLP (STTL) – STTL is a world class two wheeler tyres manufacturing facility with 76% holding by the Mahansaria Group and 24% holding by European tyre major, Trelleborg Wheels System (TWS). This will produce two wheeler tyres using world class technology for India, Europe, USA and other global markets.
3. Reise Moto (REISE) – Reise Moto is in the process of launching high performance two wheeler tires in the Indian and other South Asian markets under a new aspirational brand.
Mahansaria Group invests behind high quality entrepreneurs to help scale their businesses –
1. Nykaa.com (FSN E-Commerce Ventures Pvt Ltd) – Operator of online beauty & wellness
store, is the market leader in online beauty segment
2 Avendus Capital – Leading financial services provider, focussing in areas of financial advisory, capital markets, wealth management and alternative asset management
3. Grayquest – An innovative tech based startup enabling zero cost funding for payments of educated related school and college fees
4. Wheels EMI – A tech based platform enabling loans for used and new two wheelers. It has disbursed more than USD 150 million worth of loans so far
5. Flexiloans (EPI Money Pvt Ltd) – A fintech company providing tech based easy financing to under served supply chain players in India